Wednesday 14 November 2012

First draft ancillary task


Here is my the draft which I have chosen to take forward into developing it into my first draft. I feel this image works really well as a poster image because even though the artist is not directly looking at the audience, it is clear who the artist is and works well because it is an edgy and unique image therefore the audience are more likely  to remember the poster.  The font for Taylor Swift is also used on my digipak to create continuity and to ensure that the audience know that it is all from the same artist and promoting the same artist. I feel the script like font fits in with the feminine style of the artist and the country- pop genre of music. The date is also in the same font to show that these are the two most important factors on the poster. I may change the font of the quotations and album name to the 'Segoue' font used at the bottom of my poster. I included the icons at the bottom of the page so the audience can remember the logos and what social networking sites they can used to get information on the artist.



This draft is the one that I have chosen to take further and develop for my first draft. I have made the two inside panes black and white so that it doesn't look too similar and that I am only promoting the single. Although I like the black and white, I am not sure if it makes it look too different because I am not using any black and white for my music promo or poster therefore I don't know if I will be using the black and white style. I may look into taking more photos with my artist in a different location/outfit but don't want it too look like it doesn't belong in the same album.

No comments:

Post a Comment