Monday 19 November 2012

Ideas for extra pane of digipak

 I may create two extra panes for my digipak with one pane having information about Taylorw. I feel this is useful and effective because it makes the audience feel closer to the artist and get that little bit extra that they wouldn't if they just downloaded the album online. I will use this page of Taylor Swift to inspire me for what I should include in my information pane. This page of Taylor's includes very specific things about her such as 'I have blurry' eyesight which helps the audience understand what she is like as a person and any flaws she may have. I will include some of these specific factors like Taylor has because I feel that these are the things which are most effective and would appeal to the audience the most because they obviously like the artist if they are buying their album and therefore will want to find stuff like this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment