Wednesday 10 October 2012

Calendar



 
This calendar helps me to see how long I have for each section of my project and therefore helps me to organise my time. I have colour co-ordinated the calendar to make it clearer for me and so I can see which section is which. As you can see, I have used pink for the planning stage,  navy blue for the deadlines, light blue for the ancillary task, orange for filming, green for editing promo and red for the days where I should be working on my final ancillary and muisc promo. I will begin with starting the ancillary task on the 12th October and then the music promo filming on Tuesday16th October, and then edit it and ensure I can hand in my first draft of the music promo on the 22nd October. I will then continue with my ancillary task. Whilst still working on the task I have to ensure that I am filming and editing constantly so I can meet the second deadline for my music promo second draft. I then have to ensure that my final music promo and final ancillary task is completed by the 29th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment