Tuesday 9 October 2012

Storyboard

This storyboard helped me to understand the timings and which camera shots I will use for each section of the music video. After the last chorus at 2.19, I am going to cut some of the end of the song out so that it doesn't go on for to long and become boring. For the chorus I was going to have my artist singing with people in the background moving around her and I would edit it to speed it up. However I had the issue that my artist would have to sing in front of a lot of people which she was not confident to do. Also the effect would be very time consuming so I would worry that I would not meet my deadline and wouldn't want the other areas of my project to suffer because I have taken to long on that area. Therefore I will not be using this effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment