Wednesday 10 October 2012

Potential Images for Ancillary Task

This is where I have taken some images of my artist and some location images without the artist in it. I feel this wooded area is a good location because it is quiet and peacful which will hopefully reflect within my music promo. I have taken some images of the artist which I could use either within my digipak or on my ancillary poster. I am also going to take photos in other locations which I will show in the contruction stage. I have taken a variety of close ups and long shots. In some of the photos, it shows my actor to be at either the right of left side of the frame. This is because I may use these ones for the back cover of my digipak so the tracklisting can go on the side next to the image so it is clear and easy to read. The following pictures have been taken in Simone's wood and in my actor's house:






























I also took a couple of photos at Chaucher woods:






No comments:

Post a Comment