Tuesday 16 October 2012

Mrs D

I have just had a look at your storyboard and it has lots of potential. It has some good shots and promotes the artist well with mid shots and CUs. I would have a bit more variation of these in terms of location. You need a few movement shots too - not just zoom. Some of the fades work - although there is a positive moment and you fade to black - not sure that works. Look at how your RMAs end to help you. There is also a lyric about walking down a street at the beginnning - would it be good to include this as a location to vary it a little?

1 comment:

  1. For the lyric about walking down the road I am going to have a road in the background so when I zoom out from the close up, the audience can see it. I will look at the fade to black and see if there is another effect which would be more appropriate

    ReplyDelete