Friday 5 October 2012

Letter to Cast

This is the letter which I sent to my cast, asking for their permission to be in my music video:

Dear Cast members,

I would like for you to take part in my music video for my A2 media coursework. The main singer will have to sing whilst I will be filming you and you will have a particular outfit/make- up to wear which I will confirm with you before we begin to film. The main artist will have to be available for taking individual images for my digipak task. 
Other members in the background of my music video, I will discuss what outfits you can wear before we start filming. 

Thankyou for your time and hope you can be involved in my music video. Please sign below if you give your permission to be filmed for my courswork:


Thanks again, 
Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment